I’ve created a custom business process flow for Incidents. However, the business process flow does not display/show when I look at the Incident through the Customer Service app. However, if I look at the Incident in the “Dynamics 365 – custom” app I can see the business process flow on the same record.
After spending some time, I realize that I need to make an association of newly created Business Process Flow to the Customer Service App.
- Go to Dynamics 365 Organization Customization (Settings – Customizations – Customize the System).
- Select Apps and double click ‘Customer Service’.
- Select Business Process Flows on the design panel
- Ensure that your newly created Business Process Flow is marked as selected.
- Click Save and then Publish.